Powers: Plant Manipulation (Subtle), Plant Transformation (Gross)
Sex: 50% Male, 50% Female
Lifespan: 100 Years
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
Trumpet person never gives up and is an inspiration
Reblogging for commentary.
It sounds like someone ran over an orchestra.
Cartoon Network 20th Anniversary Video Tribute
WATCHES MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES
Made a little gif-thing from a small part of new episodes. Someone’s probably beaten me to this already.
A decent amount anyways.
Seeing as how I do quite a range of things, or at least I think I do…
What made you follow me? and what do you want to see more from me?
You can answer here, or send me an ask. Whatever.
Is it ponies? It’s…
Alright, new plan
Stay the course and hope I get more vocal people following me.